Easy Osso Buco recipe:
Ingredients:mushrooms, parsley roots, carrots, cherry tomatoes, leek, garlic cloves, bay leaf, parsley, corn starch, 2tbsp. butter, red wine, salt
1. Wash leek, parsley root, carrots, handful of cherry tomatoes and mushrooms then roughly chop.
2. Coat beef shank with corn starch from all sides.
3. Preheat the pan, melt 2tbsp. of butter, put in the beef and fry until golden brown colour.
4. Fry the vegetables and garlic cloves. Cook until golden brown colour then add 200ml of red wine. Don’t forget to scrape the bottom of the plan to collect all that flavour.
5. Place Osso Buco into the pan, cover with lid and leave for 5-10 min. Add herbs and salt to taste. Cover with lid and cook for 5 hours on low-medium heat.
4. Finish off with chopped parsley.
Produced in Somerset.
There are no reviews yet.